Midsummer is a great time to stay in for an at-home spa night. Give yourself, your hair, and your skin some R&R from the sun and heat. Here’s how it’s done in my house. –Dani
1. Grab some Davines Hair Care. If a beauty blogger tells you that they’re on their second set of something, then you know its good! Davines Love Shampoo ($24) & Conditioner ($28) combined with their Beautifying Potion ($36) makes my hair super glossy.
2. We’re suckers for anything sparkly—-and this Sunny Side Bubble Bar by Lush ($7) is just that! Golden bubbles with a tangerine scent.
3. Sip on champagne! Try Cucpake Prosecco ($11) to save or Gloria Ferrer Royal Cuvee ($32) for a little splurge.
4. Treat yourself to this Caldrea Aloe Water Apricot Body Wash ($18) & Creme ($28) . The scent is so good that I’m also eyeing the perfume ($18).
5. Relax with light, flowing tunes! A few in French definitely won’t hurt . . .
——Lune de Papier, Andrea Lindsay
——Summertime, The Wailin’ Jennys
——J’ai Deux Amours, Madeleine Peyroux
——Morningbird, Forest Sun