If you’ve ever been to a fancy spa, you’ve probably seen body wraps on the menu. Although they might conjure up the image of being rolled up like a human burrito, I promise you he benefits are totally worth it. As your body heats up under the wrap, your skin drinks up the treatment, leaving it super soft, toned and firm. This moisturizing wrap does its best work after a warm shower or bath. Since it can be a little on the messy side, best to “marinate” in the bathroom. You’ll look like take-out for 30 minutes, but afterward your skin is going to look ah-MAY-zing! –Hannah
Honey Yogurt Body Wrap
4 c. plain yogurt (not Greek-style)
2 c. honey
2 c. aloe vera
8 – 10 drops each lavender & rose oils
1. Mix ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Using your hands, spread mixture over skin, paying attention to dry patches.
3. Tightly wrap masked areas with plastic wrap. This keeps your body heat in and pores open, allowing the mask to penetrate.
4. Wrap body in a towel or light blanket and relax for 30 minutes (I suggest laying in a clean tub).
5. To remove, rinse with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
6. Drink lots of water to rehydrate!