3-Ingredient Grapefruit Sugar Body Scrub
During the hottest days of summer, I love staying in to experiment with fruity sugar scrubs to exfoliate my sun-kissed skin (while saving some moolah in the process!). Grapefruits have amazing skin-boosting benefits, including vitamin A & C and antioxidants that can protect your skin from harsh environmental hazards while producing collagen. This easy 3-ingredient scrub is perfect for summer sun-damaged skin and perfect for post beach-babe days!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 medium sized grapefruit (about ¾ cup of juice)
- 2 cups fine or course sugar (depending on how exfoliating you like your scrub)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
1. Remove the insides of the grapefruit into a blender and liquefy for about 30 seconds
2. Mix in the coconut oil, and blend once again
3. Pour out your juicy mixture and add it to a small bowl
4. Add 2 cups sugar until the scrub is of a desired consistency
5. Use immediately in the shower or tub (body only!) or store in a lidded jar in the fridge for up to two weeks.
And there you have it – the only easy, delicious scrub you’ll need all summer. Let us know if you give it a try, we’d love to hear your thoughts!