The Love List // Earth Day Edition
Happy Earth Day, friends! Besides putting a little extra love out into the world today, we’re celebrating with a few of all-natural products that I just adore. Although it’s easy to forget, even the smallest choices we make—like the products we buy and the brands we support—make a huge difference for our world. Here’s to living consciously today and everyday!
1. Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics: Vitamin C Body Polish ($48): Not to toot my own horn, but I will. Because our new scrub is out of this world: pineapple scented, pure-sugar based and so creamy dreamy.
2. RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek in Beloved ($36): This is going to be my go-to summer red. The perfect shade of poppy red and sheer enough to pair with a tan. But you really can’t go wrong with ANYTHING from RMS.
3. Gnarly Whale Lip Balm in Peach Mango ($3.50): Maya adores this Midwestern based all-natural skincare company and their deliciously scented hair and body care products. The peach mango lip balm smells divine while transporting you to a tropical beach – even on the coldest spring days.
4. Oui Shave 14K Gold Shave Set ($75): Oui’s luxe combo of neroli shaving serum and gold plated razor makes shaving something to look forward to in the morning (And yes, I can’t believe I’m saying that either…it’s just that good.)
5. Lavett & Chin Moisturizing Coconut Facial Mist ($30): You know how we feel about a good face spray around here and this sweet and airy coconut-y version is addictive.
6. Love and Salt Beach Hair and Body Mist ($26): Creates nicely tousled beachy waves and makes you believe for at least a moment that you were at the beach. Plus, I mean, that typeface!
7. Tata Harper Aromatic Mood Therapy Collection ($60 and up): I’m all for a glass (or three) of bubbly, but once you’ve experienced the mood-boosting effects of essential oils they will become part of your self-care, too. Tata’s are designed for the daily struggles of stress, irritability and a restful bedtime—or splurge on the trio ($175).
8. RGB Nail Polish in Fighter ($18): For my first pedi of the season I surprised even myself by selecting this industrial shade from synthetic-free RGB. It’s more subtle than the emeralds and grass-greens of last year, and was a refreshing, mod update to my usual vampy picks.
9. Fig + Yarrow Oat Milk Tea Sachet ($14): For those days that totally test your limits, sometimes a long soak in the tub makes everything better. I’m so into Fig + Yarrow right now and these tea sachets are the sweetest—not to mention skin-softening and mind-calming.
Any of your favorites that we missed?